SUSPENSE SEALED WITH A KISS
SPEAKER: Linda is a member of AWSA, and is available to speak to your organization, at your conference, or as part of a workshop.
Contact her at lglazagain@aol.com

AGENT: Linda is a an agent with Hartline Literary Agency. She would love to represent that next great American novel! She will look at nonfiction, but she LOVES FICTION--historic, suspense, romance or all of the above. linda@hartlineliterary.com

AUTHOR: Linda writes romance in all categories, but what is her fave? Suspense, and not only suspense, but SUSPENSE SEALED WITH A KISS

Friday, July 19, 2013

Miss Fishly released today!

I can't help it.
It doesn't EVER get old.
Miss Fishfly released today and I'm so excited!
Miss Fishfly is about my fictitious town of Anchor Bay.
And is the sequel to my other novella, Polar Bear Plunge.
Stop by as nurse, Christie Hayes and Cole Keller come to the
realization they are worthy of love.




An old man and God join forces to teach them a lesson about self-worth and love.


2 comments:

  1. What are you reading this summer? Do you enjoy a quick read, some sweet tea, and few of your fave cookies? I can't imagine a better way to spend a morning or evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Linda on your new release! I definitely like tea with my favorite reads. Hot, cold, sweet, or mixed with lemonade will work for me. I do like quick reads, especially when life gets busy. But then there are times I like longer ones. Right now I'm reading an old favorite, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. And oh yes, gotta have cookies, too. Oatmeal raisin, of course!

    ReplyDelete