SUSPENSE SEALED WITH A KISS
SPEAKER: Linda is a member of AWSA, and is available to speak to your organization, at your conference, or as part of a workshop.
Contact her at lglazagain@aol.com

AGENT: Linda is a an agent with Hartline Literary Agency. She would love to represent that next great American novel! She will look at nonfiction, but she LOVES FICTION--historic, suspense, romance or all of the above. linda@hartlineliterary.com

AUTHOR: Linda writes romance in all categories, but what is her fave? Suspense, and not only suspense, but SUSPENSE SEALED WITH A KISS

Friday, November 18, 2011

Big Thanks to Author Deb Harper


I have to shout out a big thanks to author, Deb Harper, of the Laramie on the Lam series for her blog about my upcoming book, Polar Bear Plunge. Swing by for some laughs and say hi to Deb: http://www.deborahdeetales.blogspot.com/

And if you have little ones, her books are a wondeful idea for Christmas. Five of the six installments are now available on Amazon for .99 cents each! Woohoo, and I've read them all. Wonderful books for kids.

All for now! I'm still on my tour, next stop? All aboard!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Linda!!! You know I can't wait for your book to come out and to feature you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete