SUSPENSE SEALED WITH A KISS
SPEAKER: Linda is a member of AWSA, and is available to speak to your organization, at your conference, or as part of a workshop.
Contact her at lglazagain@aol.com

AGENT: Linda is a an agent with Hartline Literary Agency. She would love to represent that next great American novel! She will look at nonfiction, but she LOVES FICTION--historic, suspense, romance or all of the above. linda@hartlineliterary.com

AUTHOR: Linda writes romance in all categories, but what is her fave? Suspense, and not only suspense, but SUSPENSE SEALED WITH A KISS

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

ARE YOU AN ENCOURAGER?

Has God called you to encourage other people in any aspect of life?
Maybe in writing, maybe some other venue?
If so, what has been the outcome?

5 comments:

  1. First - I LOVE your redesign, Linda. The colorrs are awesome.

    And I am a natural encourager, and it has brought me wonderful, WONDERFUL blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if personality-wise I'm an encourager because I don't naturally do that, but if the opportunity comes up, I do hope I encourage and support people. I love the new color of your blog! Red's my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahhaaa, I just read your bio and thought it said "Linda is a writer with her hands in too many PLOTS."
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's the truth too. Probably why I keep sending a diff story each week to my critters can't make up my mind what to work on.....and glad you like the change, I think I'll keep changing it up for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to encourage. I want to be a supporter, to lift up the heavy arms when others can't.

    ReplyDelete